Saturday, May 16, 2020

Many Ways to be Kind


John 13:34-35
King James Version
34 A new commandment I give unto you, 
That ye love one another; as I have loved you, 
that ye also love one another.
35 By this shall all men know 
that ye are my disciples, 
if ye have love one to another.

Only GOD is good.

But we can be kind.

Christ taught us to be awake, aware, and compassionate.

Better than that, He taught us how to love.

Even as our goal is to be perfect, as God in heaven is perfect, we can start wherever we are.

It's better to take small steps, than not to make an effort at all.

Just when I thought I had enough blogs to last me a lifetime, here I am, working with the Holy Spirit on a more specific blog:
"Many Ways to be Kind"

It's like we're finally going to the core of the matter -- the very soul of God -- and what He desires for each one of us to be.

I let the idea sink in for a while, even as the titles for each post was forming in my heart.

It's like I knew EXACTLY what needed to be said.

For I had carried all that in my heart, all along.

I had been honed by fire in almost all areas of my life and work.

I kept asking GOD to give me a sign, that I am doing the work I was meant to do, but He remained quiet.

Merely allowing me to rise, and fall, rise, and fall.

Until a day before my last birthday, I pleaded once more.

What am I supposed to do in this world?

I've had at least three dozen jobs, and they're all done.

What now?

What do I do?

Who do I serve?

Seeing I was at my lowest, He finally showed up.

Through two videos that really woke me up.

Those videos stunned me, and I woke up.

GOD made me born-again that same day on 6 September 2019.

No ifs and buts.

Time was of the essence.

I was truly ready for God.

I was ready to follow the path of JESUS, His Son.

Where no one was really successful in "converting" me, the SPIRIT of GOD had converted me.

Just by watching those two, disturbing, urgent videos.

God knew what would trigger awakening in me.

After that, everything started falling into place.

Joseph, my dear friend and Bible coach, did say I had a "writing ministry".

That never occurred to me before.

SPIRIT wanted me to write, I wrote.

There's no stopping the Holy Spirit (who I call HS, for short), when an idea's time has come.

I didn't think for myself anymore.

Spirit does all the thinking, deciding, and guiding.

I merely pray to JESUS, to please guide me, every step of the way -- ALL the time.

This blog's time has come.

Just a blog on being kind.

Click the tabs now:


Lavender background image: Pixabay on Pexels

Updated 5 March 2024